Thursday, March 20, 2008

Its time to make a move

VERY ANGRY.
COS TODAY'S X-COUNTRY GOT POSTPONED, UGHHH!!
And I slept early last night for today, woke up at 6am (6am okay don't play play I'm in a bad mood in the morning cos I woke up early) and my shoes got wet again! And it was white a few moments ago.. See you tell me, whether I should get angry anot!


The 4 of us shared an umbrella. I was taking the picture so its missing 1.


We waited in the blistering cold, hahah.



Got dismissed at around 9 plus. Teachers told us not to go to the Mac.
Oh yeah pssss, X-Country was held at West Coast this year yeh.


(:


See, all never listen to teachers HAHAHA.

After that Sissie and I joined Linnnnnda and the guys! Yaye sweets.
We took the bus to West Mall, ate and went to Linnnnnda's house haha.




OOOHHH.




KFC.


Linda says, "Why factorise until like that?! (In an angry tone)"


Hahaha see Linnnnnda he's sniggering at you :B


Priscilla, Me, Samantha!




Thats Claraaaa and me.






They very bad lor! Download Audition on Linda's comp.

CAMWHORES HAHAHA.






ABSOLUTE FUN-NESS (INSERTS SMILE)

Jianhao introduced this game to me, frigging fun getting addicted!
www.viwawa.com
See I'm so nice, I shared this site with you guys aha okay stop it.


-BAM-


HAHAHAHA TWIT WORZXZXZX.


We trashed people, alot of times until JH leveled :D

Basketball after that. I had fun, so much.








CHEERS.

Although today I'm kinda angry and all, it was fun today! Hell yeah.
If you guys want the images please msn me thankyou thankyou.
:D

BB just booked out! HAHAHA I can't wait I seriously can't!!
HAHAHA (Blow kisses!) :D :D

**

Its times like this when I guess you guys don't even give a shit crap ass about anything no more. All you guys want is people to kiss up to your ass(es) and to make yourself happy. You want popularity, you want all the limelight, you want to world to love you. But sorry to kill all the fun but both XXX and me don't even love you. Eew sounds so cheesy but we never really liked you in the first place. All you did was to take advantage of the 3 of us. Thank God at least 2 people didn't fall into your trap. But that 1 more? I'm speechless.

In the past you used to "steal" friends away from others. Around the late months of 2007 you hung onto ***, XXX wasn't happy and so was I. And now history is repeating itself wth. I thought that we've talked about this. You come up with pitiful stories that isn't even true (not even one bit!) and you want people to sympathize you? Oh my God tell me whats wrong and what do you want?! Now *** is sorta turning my back on me and we used to be so close, nothing could tear us up apart (not to sound les and I'm not). Now I'm only with XXX. Why can't we be like last time? Where we treat one another equally and fair, no biasedness or whatsoever. Why are you changing?

And one last thing. Q called me last night and we talked. Q friggin cried because of you, Q was confused, Q's beginning to regret. I didn't think it was my fault cos Q asked me a step ahead of you. You got all upset and kept things from us, k I'm fine with that. After that when Q asked you, you chose to play the bad bitch character and playing hard to get. Whatever for? In the end both parties won't gain anything you know. I'm just pissed by the way you're treating others. And I heard that you're leaving Q in a lurch? In my opinion you're just using Q as someone who can accompany you, someone to fulfil your "needs". Perhaps I'll choose to move on without you, I'll be better off without you. But I'm taking whats rightfully mine, what belongs to me with me and there's nothing you can do about it so stfu ty.

Just so you know, its linked to the previous entry.

No comments: